Friday, January 31, 2014

Date: Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 2:45 AM
Subject: Gene


It is good to get your letter.  I am ccing this to Kathi.  I didn’t get to bed until after 11 last night then woke up about 1230 when Frank & Karon were going to the airport, and was a wake when they came back.  I didn’t speak to Adam until this morning.  He seems to be a nice person.  He is only about 30.

Fortunately, we have power & water.  Ginnie had a big breakfast but I tried to be careful how much I ate because we are having Doro (chicken) wat at lunch.

 





We (Frank, Karon, Adam and I) are going to do some running around this morning and then will come back and eat lunch, and then head to Fitche.




Well, I didn’t get as cold last night.  I think laying on a blanket made a difference with the cot. 

I had better get going.  I will try to do a blog before I leave for Fitche.

Love to you all!

Gene/Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment