Friday, January 31, 2014

Date: Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Subject: Mission Accomplished!!


Dearest Glenda,


Well, this has been a long day, but we got the title transferred.  We got

started about 10:00 am and finished before 4:00 pm.  

 I am really amazed at my stamina. I do give out of breath because of altitude, but in spite of that, I did

really well.  The electric was  off this morning, but Ginnie  had made the coffee before it went off.  It came back in the afternoon.

It was a very good day with Ginnie.  It has been very good to talk with her.  We leave for Fitche tomorrow. Adam Wright comes in tonight, and Frank and Karon will be going to pick him up. I am going to stay here and sleep.  I  am sleeping on a cot in the office. When Adam arrives,  he will sleep on the other cot here in the office.


I love you and will write again soon!

Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment