Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 3:55 AM
This is our last day and last night.
I had a little trouble with my stomach - not bad, but I am thankful for Ginnie's portapottie.  I am not sure what we would have done without it. Pray that we will not have worse stomach problems.  The flies are terrible!!  We are now packed to go but do have afternoon classes.  I had a great class this

morning.  I felt that God used it.  Continue to pray for health and safety.
Love you with all my heart!
Gene

Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Well we made that long trip from Gambella to Jimma today.  We left at 5:45 got here at 4:15.  The roads were terrible.  My stomach was cramping when we let this morning, but gradually got better though I didn’t eat much all day.  We are in a nice hotel in Jimma, and had our first international food.  I have shaved after 1 wk.  It feels so good.  We have about 8 hours tomorrow to get to Addis.  We will be glad to get back.  I’m looking forward to talking to you.  Also, looking forward to reading your email and catching up on family and church news.
Love you lots
Gene

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Hope your trip home goes well. I'm sure you are looking forward to get home, but I also know that you are glad you made the trip. God bless!! Love Vivian

    ReplyDelete